Sunday, March 30, 2008

Manic Monday

9:46 pm. Home. I can already imagine how manic my Monday is going to be.

First, that morning telephone call to attorney Jennifer Lenze. Followed by another call to Tom Girardi. And then perhaps I will hang up the phone, and will be told to wait another week and re-do this process all over again. I don't think so! I am 29 going on 45! Monday will be decision day. I refuse to live life as a 45 in the year 2008!

Then I have to call T-Mobile. I paid $225 in cell phone bill this month. What the f***?! Is that 2 months or 1 month? Was I texting a lot? I need to get to the bottom of this.

And of course I have to dial BOFA. WHERE IS MY ATM CARD??? I need to buy some shoes (and lavender plants, and get a hair cut, and carrying cash is oh so not cool. You don't want to be mistaken as a stripper!)

Okay Monday, bring it on!





No comments: